Thread: any way to sync contact of deja office to native contact?

Angry any way to sync contact of deja office to native contact?

always found duplicate contacts in native gmail contact, have to delete it via Sync setup and sync via PC again.
    any way to sync contact of deja office to native contact using handy? most of the time dejaoffice's contact is OK, only need to sync deja's data to native contact, so not sure how to sync deja's data to native in android system.

It is possible only when you do a sync with pc or when you edit a contact in DejaContacts. Also for me a button to reset/resync all contacts with android-contacts is needed.
    now Samsung Galaxy S7, Android v7.0, DejaOffice (last)
    was Samsung Galaxy S2, Android v4.1.2, DejaOffice v3.2.15 (780)

In DejaOffice, select "Read Android Data".

Note: This option only shows if you have a Native Contact phone list or calendar to Sync.

The option is mis-named. What it means is to Read and Write (Sync) from Android Databases to DejaOffice.

Can I suggest a feature? Settings on the "Read Android Data" button which offers
    1) Android overwrites Deja,
    2) Deja overwrites Android, or
    3) sync both ways

Right now I'm in a pickle... My native Android contacts were messed up, so my plan was to wipe out all the native contacts, then resync it with Deja. However, When I click "read android data", it syncs Android to Deja which deletes all records from Deja and I'm nearly back where I started.

How do I only "push from deja to android?"

Edit: I did find a roundabout way to do it, but there's gotta be an easier way (like what I suggested above!)
    Last edited by Murph; 04-21-2013 at 09:48 PM.

It's in a different spot.

In DejaOffice Settings, Sync Settings, and the bottom - "Delete Contacts from Android Contacts App". Selecting this will clear Android data.

After that "Read Android Data" will repopulate it.

I'll work with the team to get these both to the same spot, and/or make a clear entry to populate Android from DJO.

Quote Originally Posted by DJOCTO View Post
    After that "Read Android Data" will repopulate it.
    Yes, but only if I don't select DejaOffice account.

Quote Originally Posted by DJOCTO View Post
    I'll work with the team to get these both to the same spot, and/or make a clear entry to populate Android from DJO.
    Please, try to add this function also for DejaOffice account and also to sync the birthdays data. Another info that I'm not able to find is the information of number of contacts/calendar and other data entry present in DejaOffice (not android). Thank You!
    now Samsung Galaxy S7, Android v7.0, DejaOffice (last)
    was Samsung Galaxy S2, Android v4.1.2, DejaOffice v3.2.15 (780)