Closed Thread

Thread: DJO does not sync the last event modified

Thumbs down DJO does not sync the last event modified

Hi,

If I modify an event in my Outlook biz, then sync with DJO, then I modify the same event in my Outlook home hours after and I try a sync at last : the result is that the DJO event, which is older, crush the Outlook home event !?!!

Really bad...

Regards

French / Windows XP SP3 / Outlook 2003 SP3 / CL Pro 4.0.4006 / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.1 / DJO 1.6.1b / param = days back 30 + sync both ways + deleted both + sync alarms + cleared records

Any answer about that ?

Hi,

Always a bug with DJO 1.6.2 : if I modifiy title of DJO event1 and minutes after the same event1 in Outlook with an other title, then, this is the title of DJO that takes the lead !?!! But, Outlook was the last modified.

Regards.

French / Windows XP SP3 / Outlook 2003 SP3 / CL Pro 4.0.4006 / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.1 / DJO 1.6.2 / Param = days back 30 + sync both ways + deleted both + sync alarms + cleared records

Quote Originally Posted by laurentdjo View Post
    Hi,
    Always a bug with DJO 1.6.2 : if I modifiy title of DJO event1 and minutes after the same event1 in Outlook with an other title, then, this is the title of DJO that takes the lead !?!! But, Outlook was the last modified.
    Regards.
    Hi, it's a really annoying bug easy to test and to defeat : always present in DJO 1.6.4/CL Pro 4.0.4008 ; did you intend to have a look at this ? Regards.

Windows XP SP3 (FR) / Outlook 2003 SP3 / CL Pro 4.0.4008 + DJO 1.6.4 paid / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.1 / Param = days back 30 + sync both ways + deleted both + sync alarms + cleared records + Android contacts sync + Google.com no sync

Hi,

Always a bug with DJO 1.6.4 : if I modifiy the title of DJO event1 and a few minutes after the same event1 in Outlook with an other title, then, this is the title of DJO that takes the lead !?!! But, Outlook was the last modified.

Regards.

[I] Windows XP SP3 (FR) / Outlook 2003 SP3 / CL Pro 4.0.4008 + DJO 1.6.4 paid license / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.1 / Param = days back 30 + sync both ways + deleted both + sync alarms + cleared records + Android contacts sync + Google.com no sync [/

Closed Thread