Thread: date transfer incorrect CL USB / Outlook calendars

deejay

date transfer incorrect CL USB / Outlook calendars

Several calendar data items have transferred to one day earlier than on outlook, for example Independence Day is July 3 in CL Calendar (July 4 in Outlook calendar).
    Re-tried sync using purge &amp - same result.
    Any ideas, please?.

HTC Desire
    Android 2.1-update1
    DejaOffice 1.5.8

PC
    Windows 7
    Outlook BCM 2007
    Companionlink express v4 build 4006

DejaOffice Team
    deejay-
    This is a bug in 1.5.8. We have fixed it in our beat release 1.6. Go to dejaoffice.com/androidapp to download the beta and see if it fixes it for you.

deejay
    Jason - have installed deja 1.6 beta and synced using purge & reload.
    All day events continue to transfer one day early in deja calendar.
    For example, Independence Day still shows as July 3 in CL Calendar (July 4 in Outlook calendar) with detail display showing From 04/07/2010 To 04/07/2010 (I am in UK so display DD/MM/YYYY is correct).
    Timed events now appear to have transferred OK.

DejaOffice Team
    deejay-
    We are unable to replicate this at the moment. Can you give me the start date (year) for the July 4 event and let me know if you are syncing to the native Android calendar? Also, what model phone do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by deejay View Post
    Jason - have installed deja 1.6 beta and synced using purge & reload.
    All day events continue to transfer one day early in deja calendar.
    For example, Independence Day still shows as July 3 in CL Calendar (July 4 in Outlook calendar) with detail display showing From 04/07/2010 To 04/07/2010 (I am in UK so display DD/MM/YYYY is correct).
    Timed events now appear to have transferred OK.

deejay
    jason - holidays had been added to outlook using 'calendar options' in 'preferences', starting date not known. On further investigation, these events were not set as recurring but were individual events.
    I am not syncing to the native android calendar. Phone is HTC Desire.
    I had a problem today switching phone on - system hung, had to remove and reinsert battery which appears to have reset phone, and recurring events now seem to be OK. Strangely, Independence Day still incorrect, but Christmas Day is showing as 25 Dec OK.
    Apprecitae your asistance, will revert if problem recurs.