Thread: DJOA 2.4.3 (448) Alarms & Nexus 4 LED

DJOA 2.4.3 (448) Alarms & Nexus 4 LED

Recently got the Nexus 4. Got DOJA loaded and all my data synced from Outlook with minimal issues. With both DJO 2.4.2 and 2.4.3 the alarms are not working as expected...

Issue - "All Day" and time-specified calendar appointments and Tasks . I set the alarm to go off at a certain day and time. It goes off as expected, but doesn't follow the alarm percistence interval I've set. Seems to go off every 1 min as opposed to every 5min as I have set in the "Alarm Settings" menu.

Issue/Request- This may be a Nexus 4 nuance, but the notification LED doesn't blink for active DJO alarms with my Nexis 4 (i.e. the alarm has gone off and I haven't interacted to snooze or dismiss it). The phone wakes up, makes the alarm sound, and vibrates (would be nice to be able to increase or adjust the vibration pattern), but the LED stays strangely off after the screen shuts off. I have the LED enabled in the Android "Display" menu.

Request - Would it be possible to put a link somewhere for the window which pops-up when multiple alarms are active? Even if it's just one alarm, I really liked the feature of the old Palm devices where you could pull up and see the active alarms. Sometimes I need to dismiss an alarm after I've snoozed it.

Very much appreciate the responsiveness of the DOJ team!
    Nexus 4, Android v4.2.2
    DJO v2.4.3 (448), CL v5.0 (Build 5040), Sync via local WiFi

We will look at supporting the Nexus LED as a notification. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Techwiz View Post
    Request - Would it be possible to put a link somewhere for the window which pops-up when multiple alarms are active? Even if it's just one alarm, I really liked the feature of the old Palm devices where you could pull up and see the active alarms. Sometimes I need to dismiss an alarm after I've snoozed it.
    I'd like to have such a list, too. Sometimes when snoozing one alarm, the others disappear also till the next alarm-intervall-time.

BTW: please add the due time of appointments and task to the alarm list! Now I can see the alarm time, but without any chance to "calculate" the due time.

Michael
    CL 6052 on Win10 & Outlook 2013 @office

DejaOffice 4.4.19 (1131)
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, Android 8.0.0, German Language
    - Direct USB Sync (mass storage)

Added to list. We'll be working on this list soon, within a couple weeks, and focus on it for the next 90 days or more.