Thread: Dejacalendar & WP8 calendar

Dejacalendar & WP8 calendar

Dear Sirs, I have installed dejaoffice in my Lumia 820, successfully sync my calendar from outlook 2010 calendar to the dejacalendar but it doesn't show on my WP8 calendar which I mainly worked on. I checked the WP8 calendar setting, had the akruto calendar (no-ip) turned on. Please kindly advise. Thanks.

Unfortunately, we have not found an API for for the native Windows 8 Calendar. We are not planning support at this time.

However, we will soon be releasing a major update to DejaCalendar with Day, Week and Month views. Look for this in about two weeks.

active calendar

va pour le calendrier DjOffice mais il faudrait pouvoir s'en servir comme du calendrier natif WP8 avec notifications sur une tuile active et sur l'cran de dmarrage.

OK for iuse only DejaOffice calendar but it would be able to be use as WP8 native calendar with notifications on an active tile and on the start screen.

Microsoft has not yet released an API for WP8 native calendar. When they release an API, we will be able to move data to it.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent.aun View Post
    ... successfully sync my calendar from outlook 2010 calendar to the dejacalendar but it doesn't show on my WP8 calendar which I mainly worked on. ...
    This is just a thought I'd like to share regarding the WP8 calendar regarding data security: For those of us who are not at all comfortable with the WP8 calendar data being available in a cloud with access beyond user control, what you complain about is in my opinion a positive and primary marketing argument for DejaCalendar. My decision to buy a Nokia Lumia 925 was taken only after I found a product that allowed me to avoid synchronizing personal data with SkyDrive.