Thread: Phone NO Listed as Email Address

Phone NO Listed as Email Address

DJOA is sync with Palm Desktop without issue, normally, until using Android 4.2.2. After installing several ROMS, the only issue I was having was not being able to make phone calls from the Contacts. After spending the past 2 days doing the same thing over and over again through install of various ROMs, I found the issue tonight.

My Palm phone numbers are being listed as Email addresses. So of course, I can not make a call but when selecting a contact, I get the option to use a email account. I have no PHONE NUMBERS in the right place.

Is there a fix for that?

HELP

That's not something we have heard of before. What phone are you using and what exact Android version? We'll set it up here to look.

Just put the phone into basic Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy S3 and the sync from the Palm desktop does it again..............phone numbers are in the email section and none in the phone area.............can not use it to make calls. Can only get the phone number to display when selection it for email. Strange......................never happened before.

Stop the music because just found the problem. My Palm Addresses have the phones as emails! Had to restore my desktop and for some reason which I do not know as of this time, all phone numbers are listed as emails.

Sorry that I need to come here to find the answer to my problem, but now need to find a solution.

Sorry but it was my fault for putting "garbage-in". Now why my input file did that I still do not know.