Thread: @about the DejaJournal for android FAQ

Question @about the DejaJournal for android FAQ

1)in outlook 2010,i create one journal,and insert some Contacts people,sync to DejaOffice。
    but those Contacts people that insert in journal,cant see in the DejaJournal;

2)in DejaJournal,i create one journal,and insert some Contacts people,sync to outlook 2010。
    but those Contacts people that insert in journal,cant see in the outlook 2010's journal;

i dont know why after snyc,i can see the journal in otherside,but the journals Contacts people is desappear,
    please tell me why?
    thanks!

Thanks for the report. We have posted this to the developer. I think it was an oversight to not have Contacts Links synchronize with Journal. This will be fixed in coming weeks, and will require both a CompanionLink and DejaOffice update (i.e. both sides of the sync).

Quote Originally Posted by DJOCTO View Post
    Thanks for the report. We have posted this to the developer. I think it was an oversight to not have Contacts Links synchronize with Journal. This will be fixed in coming weeks, and will require both a CompanionLink and DejaOffice update (i.e. both sides of the sync).
    "developer"? As in, singular? There is only one? OMG! :-)

- Tim
    Sony XZ2 Compact - Android 8.0 (stock)
    DejaOffice v4.4.8, build 1072 - CompanionLink Professional 8, Build 8018
    Outlook 2010 - CL Sync : Outlook <-(WiFi)-> Android