Thread: Nokia Lumia - not all contacts synching from PC

Nokia Lumia - not all contacts synching from PC

So all of my contacts show as synching to companionlink, but then something Is happening on the stage fromthere to the phone.

I have tried deleting them all (and the app) and then resynching, but I guess I have a setting wrong somewhere? Should I have one of the synch settings boxes ticked and I haven't?

I need your help as our CEO needs his contacts and gets mad at me for them not being on there!

Quote Originally Posted by gingerclaire View Post
    So all of my contacts show as synching to companionlink, but then something Is happening on the stage fromthere to the phone.

I have tried deleting them all (and the app) and then resynching, but I guess I have a setting wrong somewhere? Should I have one of the synch settings boxes ticked and I haven't?

I need your help as our CEO needs his contacts and gets mad at me for them not being on there!
    Hello gingerclaire -

We're assuming you're using a Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 - let us know if that isn't the case.

Try this: Open DejaContacts > Tap on Options > Categories. Is 'All Categories' selected? If not, the results may be filtered down to one category. If that doesn't fix the problem, let us know.