+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DejaOffice CRM Live - General Info Sticky

Focus now is 3.1 out the door. Hopefully at the end of June.

After that will be Voice, I think. Check out DejaVoice and DejaTranslate to see our voice engine. We'll be integrating that with DejaOffice.

Templates and Location were both needed as the foundations for Voice, in my mind. Both of them save keystrokes, and that makes the work of the voice engine lighter.

Hello, I have a question regarding categories. I have just been on DJOL (by the way, with FF it is painfully slow, Chrome works better) to check my categories.
    There are multiple occurrences of some categories and I would like to delete the surplus ones.
    How do I do this ? Don't seem to be able to do it online. I can only change the ticks in the boxes to indicate for which part of DJO (calendar, contacts, tasks, etc.) I want which category.

The fact that I had so many multiple occurrences of some of these categories (for contacts, for example) meant that they all appeared in my Android Dejaoffice Group contacts, a real bother, since ultimately I would also like to sync with PDT, which limits me to max 15 categories.

Thanks for any help.
    PC: Windows 10, 64 bit
    CompanionLink Express Ver 8 build #8018
    Data Manager App: PDT for Windows 4. 1. 4 & 6. 2
    Samsung S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (SM-T813) -) Android 7
    SGS4 (GT-I9505-Android 5.0.1)
    Samsung Galaxy J5 Dual SIM (Android 7.1.1)
    Samsung Note 8 (Android 8)
    Android DJO Version: 4.4.5 (1064)
    Windows DJO Version 1.1.7.61
    Sync Method to DejaCloud for now
    DJO Sync Settings for Contacts: with Android Contacts App
    DJO Sync Settings for Calendar: Not selected

Oyle,

The best way to clean up categories is to do it on your PC.

I'm afraid the online tool is pretty broken, and the cost of fixing it exceeds the revenue it generates. So for now it is sunset.

The Tech staff can help you clean things up on your PC, and then it will sync through the cloud to your devices.

+ Reply to Thread