Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DejaOffice CRM Live - General Info Sticky

Just picked up a further clue on the problem reported in the previous post. Was playing around tonight and, this time, it brought me to contacts with the details for the first contact in the contact details window as you would expect. But if I go to notes, that contact detail remains in the details window. So apparently it isn't being consistent on what gets read into the details window first, but whatever is stays there until an actual item is selected.

Just FYI.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

The sort still is not sticking, even in the newest version. I know it isn't a cookie problem. Is Sort sticking for you folks on the development end? Any clue why it might not be working here (I use FireFox but I've also tried IE)?

Again, to recap, I set a sort for contacts by last name and it is fine during the session, but whenever I log out and come back, the contacts are back to some sort of random order, or at least an order I haven't been able to fathom. Same for Notes, which I want sorted by subject (title).

I've checked the authorization to allow you to look at my data if that will help.

I'd really like to use this (as subscribe), but this lack of selectable sorting that sticks really limits its usefulness for me.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Hi

I'm evaluating companionlink and stumbled accross the DJOL link at the start of this post... I've managed to sync all my oulook data and view it via DJOL (and I am syncing to ipad via dejacloud). I realise its still beta.... but have spotted a couple of things not right.....

I have some categories in outlook beginning "@" they are not viewable in DJOL categories view, in fact a lot of my categories are not viewable. they have all synced to my ipad though , so i think its a web viewing issue.

One of my memos has a bit of html refering to an image located on the web .... In the memos list view, the image is actually showing up and taking up most of the screen! It would make more sense to only resolve the html in the details panel.

I've ticked the box to allow support to access my data if you need to take look.

Any update on progress-development roadmap for this project. The version form 3 DEC 13 is still up and all of my previous problems mentioned in this thread remain. It may be that you are waiting to get a release version of DJO 3 before going further with DJOL. I'd just be curious to know what your plans are.

I should update it soon. I got sidetracked by tax season (i.e. Company taxes) and then the snarl up with our company health insurance. What a mess.

Here's an overview:
    DejaOffice Live is getting Connectors. If you watch closely there's a new one every few weeks. Google, OL365, Salesforce, Infusionsoft, all getting connected. This will continue through the year.

Reports - We hope to soon tack on a reports manager to make it easy to pull reports on DJOL data.

Mapping - We hope to display maps and pins for Contact, Calendar, Tasks. This will be tied to a new Location setting screen in DJOA and DJOI

Shared Calendars, Shared Accounts - Something like Connectors, where you designate people in your share group, and then their calendars are shared. Or a Company can use a shared contact list (likee GAL in Exchange).

Templates - Same as DJOA

Finally- and this is the end of 2014: Email. DJOL will become an Email handler. I don't want to take this step, because it requires becoming an Email provider. but it's the only way to incorporate Email into History, and creating tasks and events from emails. Look for a full email system to be integrated in Fall 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by DJOCTO View Post
    I should update it soon. I got sidetracked by tax season (i.e. Company taxes) and then the snarl up with our company health insurance. What a mess.

Here's an overview:
    DejaOffice Live is getting Connectors. If you watch closely there's a new one every few weeks. Google, OL365, Salesforce, Infusionsoft, all getting connected. This will continue through the year.

Reports - We hope to soon tack on a reports manager to make it easy to pull reports on DJOL data.

Mapping - We hope to display maps and pins for Contact, Calendar, Tasks. This will be tied to a new Location setting screen in DJOA and DJOI

Shared Calendars, Shared Accounts - Something like Connectors, where you designate people in your share group, and then their calendars are shared. Or a Company can use a shared contact list (likee GAL in Exchange).

Templates - Same as DJOA

Finally- and this is the end of 2014: Email. DJOL will become an Email handler. I don't want to take this step, because it requires becoming an Email provider. but it's the only way to incorporate Email into History, and creating tasks and events from emails. Look for a full email system to be integrated in Fall 2014.
    Sorry I took a while to get back on this. Sounds like interesting plans. I assume that also means that you have assessed that enough of your customers (including corporate customers) are willing to go to the cloud. I was a little worried about that not being the case when I saw so much time go by without any updates, that there weren't enough of your instal base willing to put their data in the cloud. I still like the potential of a desktop I can use even at work where I am locked down, though I still need to have the problems I talked about earlier in this thread addressed. I've sort of not been keeping my data there, but I'm thinking of trying it again this week-end and seeing if, for now, it's enough that it provides reliable OTA sync across 3 devices. If so, I'll go ahead and take out a 3 device subscription. I'd really like to contribute to supporting development.

When you say you are thinking of becoming an "email provider," are you actually meaning giving people email accounts or do you mean we can configure DJOL to use our Gmail account or whatever? I would hate to see your resources get tapped off in that direction as I'm worried it will be very demanding. However, I understand that for your corporate clients the features you are talking about are important (not for me so much).

Looking forward to watching the future of this. Will sync my data to DJOL this week-end and make sure all my previous problems are still there. However, I'll use it mostly for sync for now.

Yeah, pretty much same as before. Love the OTA push sync, but the functionality of the web site is frustrating, at least in FireFox, both at home and at work. It is slow to load. I very often have to log in twice to get it to load. It does not retain sorting preferences, etc. I think I will wait and see what happens when the site is next updated. As always, I have cookies on. I have to reset up everything every time I log on. Maybe it is something at my end, though I can't think of what. However, even if it is somehow me, it is still the fact that this isn't useful to me yet.

Question Support, plus, broken - please advise.

Having logged in to https://crm.dejaoffice.com/index.php, a number of things seem broken that probably shouldn't be early in the process.

Since these are probably pretty important, having them here in the sticky note would probably be useful.

This is across multiple browsers and OS'.

Clicking 'contact support' or 'contact sales' does nothing.

Going to account status, then change password ... reveals a directory listing.

Being able to change one's password is probably important.

Indicating here how to change one's password would probably be useful.

Thanks for reporting. We'll get these items fixed.

http://sync.dejacloudsync.com/account/resetPassword.php

I notice the site still hasn't been updated since December. Any road map for when updates are coming. I suspect you are focusing right now on getting the final, non-beta version of DJOA (3.x) out the door.