Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DJO does not delete Outlook calendar events

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    larentdjo and Skip-A - Both of your reports sound like modified time issues. Basically, when a record has conflicting edits (e.g. a calendar event that has been deleted in Outlook and also modified on Android), the edit with the most recent modified time is kept.
    Here are a couple of things to check that may resolve the issues for you:
    1. Make sure that Google sync is off on your Android. With Google sync on, it could be the case that Google is updating the records on Android after you have changed/deleted them on Outlook, so that the Android changes are always kept, instead of the Outlook ones.
    2. Make sure that the system time on your PC and the system time on your Android are the same.
    Hi Ben,

This issue is very annoying.

It happens even with last software delivery within this environment :
    Windows XP FR SP3 / Outlook 2003 FR SP3 / CL Pro 4.0.4008 paid / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.1 / DJO 1.6.4 / Param = days back 30 + sync both ways + deleted both + sync alarms + cleared records + Android contacts sync + Google.com no sync

My new tests :
    1. If I have an existing appointment in Outlook with DJO perfectly synced, then, if I delete it inside DJO, at the first sync, the DJO appointment is recreated and no deletion occurs in Outlook.
    2. If I create a new appointment in Outlook, it is also impossible to delete it from DJO.
    3. If I delete the appointment in Outlook, there is no problem at all.
    4. New discovery : if I modify the TEST appointment in DJO labeling it TESTA just before supressing it, then the Outlook TEST appointment is correctly deleted !?!!!

I think it should be easier to catch the phenomenon now...

Regards

As it turns out, I'm still having difficulty synchronizing a calendar entry that I've deleted on my Droid Incredible. The deleted event is not deleted in Outlook after synchronization. I'm currently using DJO 1.7.2 Beta, CompanioinLink 4016, Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 PC. I've set CL Applications tab to "Android to Outlook" under Calendar, and the Primary Database to Android. I've turned off Auto-sync and Background Data transfer on my device, so no Google apps are interfering.

Any suggestions?

It does not work for me either.
    Wondering if DJO dev team take a look at this bug (?) or not...
    Regards

Not fixed in 1.7.3b !

Hi,

I have uninstalled fully DJO & CLP deleting all the databases for Android and Windows and deleting the remaining files also. I have installed the latest version and refresh all my Android DJO data with Outlook 2007 : perfect !

But, I always have a deletion issue.

It happens even with last software delivery within this environment :
    XP FR / Outlook 2007 / DJO 1.9.4 + CLP 4.0.4024 paid license / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.2 / Settings = 30 days back + sync both ways + sync deletions + sync alarms + cleared records + native Android contacts sync but no Google sync

My new tests :
    If I have an existing appointment in Outlook with DJO already synced, then, if I delete it inside DJO, at the first sync, the DJO appointment is recreated and no deletion occurs in Outlook.
    If I create a new appointment in Outlook, it is also impossible to delete it from DJO after.
    If I delete the appointment in Outlook, there is no problem at all : a perfect sync.
    New discovery : if I modify the TEST appointment in DJO labeling it TESTA just before supressing it, then the Outlook TEST appointment is correctly deleted inside Outlook calendar !?!!!

I think it should be easier to catch the phenomenon now...

Regards

Hi,

I have upgraded to the latest versions of DJO & CLP, but nothing has changed for the issue above...

Does anybody has tried that ?

Regards

XP FR / Outlook 2007 / DJO 1.9.8 + CLP 4.0.4026 paid license / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.2 / Settings = 30 days back + sync both ways + sync deletions + sync alarms + cleared records + native Android contacts sync but no Google sync