Thread: DJO unsecure notication on mobile

Lightbulb DJO unsecure notication on mobile

Hi,

When I sync, I must wait and click a notification on the PC, then click OK on the android notification to process, then a second notification appears with the button "Annul (canceled)" and there is the problem : it's possible to cancel by mistake...

Could add a warning message after clicking Cancel with buttons elsewhere on the android screen so as to avoid mistakes ?

Regards

French / Windows XP SP3 / Outlook 2003 SP3 / CL Pro 4.0.4006 / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.1 / DJO 1.6.1b / param = days back 30 + sync both ways + deleted both + sync alarms + cleared records

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll make a note to look at this next time we revisit the DejaOffice UI.

Just for today, I have click once by mistake on the cancel button because there are new lag times in the last DJO versions (DejaOffice v1.6.3 available to download now), thus I think the first OK button was not clicked but it was in fact and I my second tentative canceled the syncing... Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll make a note to look at this next time we revisit the DejaOffice UI.
    There is something else : the users have to wait a little before clicking OK on the mobile else the SD Card could not be ejected (a lock ?) ; thus, I suggest to wait a little before giving access to OK. Regards.

Hi, the UI has been badly revisited : not more secure and with weird messages saying that there is no syncing in progress, but the syncing is on the go (!?) and with repetitive syncing while closing and opening DJO on the mobile... Regards.

Windows XP (FR) / Outlook 2003 / DJO 1.7.3b + CL Pro 4.0.4017 paid pro license / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.1 / Param = days back 30 + sync both ways + deleted both + sync alarms + cleared records + Android contacts sync + no sync with Google

Always some weird messages like no sync in Outlook followed immediately by a sync !?!!