+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enhancement - Category Filter in Deja Today

Question Enhancement - Category Filter in Deja Today

Would you consider the following as a potential enhancement for the Deja Today view (including the widget)?

It would be useful to be able to select which categories are displayed in the Deja Today view.

I am aware that there is a category filter in the Synchronisation options, however in this scenario, I would still like to synchronise the events but be able to filter them out of the Deja Today view.

Let me back this wish. See http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...een-link-types

Halweg
    Samsung Galaxy Note IV, Android 6.01, Outlook 2010 German, Windows 7,WiFi sync

I think this idea could actually be taken a bit further to allow for setting temporary Category filters for any view (eg, Calendar, Tasks, Today, Contacts, etc.). Palm PDA's had a limited version of this where you could switch to just viewing a single Category in the Calendar, but I'm thinking for DJO it could be a list of the Categories that are available for that view where the user could check which Categories to display (or uncheck to hide).

The next step will of course be to then allow users to save (and name) filters to be easily reused.

Devices: Motorola Moto G 5 Plus, Android 7.0. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
    Software: Windows 10 Pro x64. Outlook 2016. Deja Office 4.3.9 (build 1025).

Quote Originally Posted by WhoWhatWhen View Post
    The next step will of course be to then allow users to save (and name) filters to be easily reused.
    Please don't forget again!
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...een-link-types
    This would be really a great improvement!
    I remember this nice feature from Pocket Informant. I had about 10 different home screen links for different situations.
    Samsung Galaxy Note IV, Android 6.01, Outlook 2010 German, Windows 7,WiFi sync

.... Making notes.... thanks guys.

Cool! I love that you're listening!
    Devices: Motorola Moto G 5 Plus, Android 7.0. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
    Software: Windows 10 Pro x64. Outlook 2016. Deja Office 4.3.9 (build 1025).

So do I ;-)

+ Reply to Thread