Thread: DJOA + Gmail Snyc Dble Entry

DJOA + Gmail Snyc Dble Entry

I keep getting a double sync because both DJOA and Gmail want to provide the same information.

I want to keep DJOA but how do I stop the dble info

You must have the system set up to synchronize twice.

This can happen if you are synchronizing from a PC, and sending to Google and also to Android directly. I would suggest choosing one or the other sync.

In Android, you can turn off your Sync to your Google Accoount. We recommend this for performance purposes if you are using any form of Direct sync. That way, you won't get the data twice.

Thank you for the reply.

How do I stop Android from jumping the gun every time there is a new app. I have stopped Google from Sync, even eliminated all contacts from the email account, yet still when I install that new program it is already populated with Google stuff. I even tried to Sync form CompanionLink to email account and the info at the email acct was not identical to what was Sync to DJOA.

How do I get DJOA to recognize an Android program so that I can Sync to it. The only accounts that appear to be available are in DJOA or a Google one. Sometimes, a new program will show up so that I can do this..............how can I make it rather than hope it will happen at sometime?

The cleanest system is to set DejaOffice to sync to Android "DejaOffice" Account. This account will not sync with Google or anyone else but us.

Sorry, but in the Sync Settings, what do you suggest I check and what not to.