Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DejaOffice for Android - General release schedule

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob View Post
    Newbie here just trying out DejaOffice, no attempt to load or run CL at this time (although that is coming).

Is this thread still active (last entry a year ago)? As a newbie, I came here looking for details about release schedule, revisions, changes, etc. It seems like many suggestions are here. Is this for release suggestions then?

Just finding my way around the DejaOffice community ;-) And want to be a responsible poster.

Regards,
    Jim
    Hello Jim,

Welcome. If a thread is open you are welcome to post on it. Please see my signature for some hints on how to fill one out for yourself. It really helps us respond quicker.
    Best,

Thomas

Hello there,

I am new of this forum and open here a new post because I am in DEEP TROUBLE!!

We have bought a licence of CompanionLink Professional after a trial period with no problems. I was the tester.
    Now we have 3 salesman that are using DejaOffice to sync their daily activity from SugarCRM to Android.

Well, yesterday we have updated DJO to 2.3.3 (and soon after to 2.3.4 Beta) and all blew up!!

No syncs and PC error!!!
    (It seems that DejaJournal has the blame)

Sales office is going to kill me (ofc).

I have opened a ticket and 2 posts in this forum. But at now, no answer.
    I have collected error logs from Win7 and Apache and I am ready to send them to you.

Waiting with hope.

Thanks

Marco
    DejaConnect USB sync
    Sync Both ways

SO Win7 Ultimate
    CompanionLink Professional (5048)
    SugarCRM CE 6.5.6 (Build 8566)
    With :
    KINAMU SOAP Enhancement for the KINAMU Outlook Connector
    it_IT Lang Pack OPENSYMBOL
    Last edited by mtesta; 11-30-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Hi there.

Thanks, issue is fixed.
    The last beta has corrected the problem.

My life is saved!!

Marco

In time this app has been getting slower and slower to open. It takes Dejacontacts 3.5 seconds to open. (HTC One S & LG Nexus 4). It takes 1.5 seconds to get out of a contact.
    Is there anything I can do on my end to speed up Dejacontacts?
    Thank you.

The same for me (1750 contacts).
    Samsung Galaxy Note IV, Android 6.01, Outlook 2010 German, Windows 7,WiFi sync

I actually don't think it is the number of contacts in this case. It does the same for me with (don't laugh, I only do personal stuff, my work is locked down) 90 contacts. Being an old guy, 3.5 seconds doesn't bother me that much, but I do notice it. Since it does it for such a small number of contacts, I'd guess it is some kind of start-up routine that is checking for stuff and/or doing housekeeping, but I don't know what.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    I actually don't think it is the number of contacts in this case. It does the same for me with (don't laugh, I only do personal stuff, my work is locked down) 90 contacts. Being an old guy, 3.5 seconds doesn't bother me that much, but I do notice it. Since it does it for such a small number of contacts, I'd guess it is some kind of start-up routine that is checking for stuff and/or doing housekeeping, but I don't know what.
    Hey Hook...

I'm an Old Guy too, but I've always been rather caffeinated, so that sounds like an ungodly amount of lag to me. :-)

- Tim
    Sony XZ2 Compact - Android 8.0 (stock)
    DejaOffice v4.4.8, build 1072 - CompanionLink Professional 8, Build 8018
    Outlook 2010 - CL Sync : Outlook <-(WiFi)-> Android