Closed Thread

Thread: sync problem time -2h

sync problem time -2h

Hi,

I have a problem while synchronizing Android - Outlook: after the synch all events are posted in the DJO with -2h. If the event in outlook was starting 9:00 in DJO is 7:00.
    I'm still on a trial and would like to know before I buy the soft what's wrong?????

DejaOffice Team
    Marcin-
    What version of DJO are you on? - We just released the newest one yesterday 1.6.2. (To find this go to Settings, About)

Double-check your timezones on your PC and on your Android phone - make sure they are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Marcin-
    What version of DJO are you on? - We just released the newest one yesterday 1.6.2. (To find this go to Settings, About)

Double-check your timezones on your PC and on your Android phone - make sure they are the same.
    I've checked the time zones, and changed those seems to be working fine right know, but the funny thing is that on the PC Brussels is GMT +1 which is true and on the Android Brussels is GMT +2 whiich by my knowledge is BS.
    But now DJO is working fine, still on try out but if it will pass it I'm buying it - so far is the only synching with outlook tool that has tasks and calendar.

DejaOffice Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcin View Post
    I've checked the time zones, and changed those seems to be working fine right know, but the funny thing is that on the PC Brussels is GMT +1 which is true and on the Android Brussels is GMT +2 whiich by my knowledge is BS.
    But now DJO is working fine, still on try out but if it will pass it I'm buying it - so far is the only synching with outlook tool that has tasks and calendar.
    Marcin-
    I'm glad you got it working. That's very interesting that the time zones would differ. I'll definitely let the rest of our team know to double-check those settings if anyone else has the problem.

Closed Thread