Thread: Deja Calander "took" all my events one hour backwards

Deja Calander "took" all my events one hour backwards

Hi,

This morning Dejaoffice asked for something, I forgot how it was phrased but something along the lines "Dejacloud sees that your device changed its time, do you want to change your calender settings?"

Well, I'm quite sure I answered "No" but none the less dejacalander "took" all my events one hour earlier, i.e., an event that I created at eight o'clock is now shown to be at seven o'clock.

This was really unneeded, and quite frustrating.

Now, how do I return everything to its previous position?

Any suggestion would be happily accepted.
    Thanks

Arnon Shahar

Did you change time zones just before this happened? It could be that you did answer no and, due to your time zone settings, your calendar time zone was changed to match the time zone you are currently in. Check your time zone settings in Deja Calendar and on your phone and make sure you have them set up. I don't change time zones, so I don't have much experience to draw on, but you want to make sure that your home time zone is set properly and then the settings reflect whether you want the calendar to stay with the home time zone or shift when the phone changes time zone. Others here will have more guidance.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.