+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WP8 USB does not complete sync

WP8 USB does not complete sync

Hello, I am a potential user of DejaOffice + Companionlink for WP8. I want to sync through usb.
    It worked only few times, then I started to get the error message on the PC "Start the sychronization the device first", and on the phone it is always waiting for the PC to complete the sync... Can you provide a solution for this?
    Sync via DejaCloud works, but I want to sync via usb!

Thank you for support. I have only few days left for evaluation.

DejaOffice to Companionlink does not SYNC with direct USB

I recently purchased CompanionLink 5 for Outlook (Unfortunately Without the TRIAL) to SYNC my outlook Contacts, Calendar, Notes & Tasks to DEJAOFFICE on my Nokia Lumia 820, Windows Phone 8.0 using DIRECT USB. I bought this product so that I can take advantage of DIRECT USB SYNC connection since I am not comfortable going the "CLOUD" way.

Unfortunately, the SYNC is not working from day one.

The SYNC has to be started from the Phone and when I do that, it instructs me to connect the USB cable. As soon as the USB cable is connected the PC recognizes the phone and the Phone displays a message "Waiting for PC to Synchronize". AND THATS IT. Nothing happens after that even if I wait for hours.

I opened a ticket with Companionlink support two weeks back. Their instruction was to send them the log files which I did.
    So far they have not been able to resolve this issue. Now they are NOT EVEN responding to my emails.

I think I made a big mistake by buying this product before checking alternative products. As of now, I am stuck with a product that is NOT working at all. My advice is not to buy this product before testing it using the TRIAL version.

Thank you rp2013 for sharing your experience.
    Dear DejaOffice team, an advice or comment from your side would be more than welcome.

Regards.

+ Reply to Thread