+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nokia Lumia win phone 8 sync w people on device

Nokia Lumia win phone 8 sync w people on device

Is it possible to copy the People in Win Phone 8 to Deja Contacts without using a 3rd party like Outlook? The People contacts were brought into my phone by Verizon, but they do not appear in Deja Contacts which was downloaded after Verizon did their trick.

Phone is a Nokia Lumia 928
    DejaOffice 1.1.2.45 (09/26/13)

Re: Nokia Lumia win phone 8 sync w people on device

Hello Sverdling,

Thanks for using DejaOffice for Windows Phone 8. DejaOffice creates its own contact account on the Windows Phone after it is installed allowing contacts to be synchronized between the DejaOffice People account and DejaContacts. These Verizon contacts would either need to be recreated in the DejaOffice People account, or you could use CompanionLink to sync your contacts from a source like Outlook to DejaOffice and the People app.

DejaOffice People is not on my phone nor is there any mention of it that I can find on the Deja website or on my search engine. What am I missing?

Some Windows Phone specific contact lists cannot be read using the Windows Phone API. However, you can export them.

Here is a guide to moving contacts from Windows Phone specific sources to DejaOffice.

http://www.companionlink.com/support..._to_DejaOffice

+ Reply to Thread