Thread: No Reminders from my synced Outlook tasks and appointments in my Nokia Lumia 620

No Reminders from my synced Outlook tasks and appointments in my Nokia Lumia 620

Hi there,
    just bought your fine tool for syncing my new Lumia 620 with my Outlook 2013 contacts, calendar, tasks and notes. It's really great, but I heavily miss one feature: neither the synced calendar entries and tasks nor new entries, which I initially store on my Phone throw a reminder. No sound, no popup, just NOTHING. This is reaaly sad and lowers the use of your fine tool. Is there anything I accidentally switched off on my phone or is it a bug of the software!

Thanx in advance for your help!

Christian

Christian,

Thank you for using DejaOffice and sorry to hear about the issue with the alarms. They should be working. I'll help you sort this out.

-Will you please go to DejaOffice Settings > Logging and Support Settings, and check Start Logging.
    -Now please go to DejaCalendar and create a new event with subject named Humphrey Bogart with an alarm that is set to ring in 5 minutes.
    -Please wait for 6 minutes (until after the alarm should have rang)
    -Now please go to DejaOffice Settings > Logging and Support Settings, and tap Email Log.
    -Please email the log to support@dejaoffice.com and put sCHNUFFI in the subject line.

Just mailed dthe log...

...and as I prepared it, 2 reminders of coming events popped up! Could this be, because I had to setup an eMail first (which wasn't done before)?
    Or will the alarms only fire, when the phone is in "on"-State, not sleep mode?
    THX Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Matt J View Post
    Christian,

Thank you for using DejaOffice and sorry to hear about the issue with the alarms. They should be working. I'll help you sort this out.

-Will you please go to DejaOffice Settings > Logging and Support Settings, and check Start Logging.
    -Now please go to DejaCalendar and create a new event with subject named Humphrey Bogart with an alarm that is set to ring in 5 minutes.
    -Please wait for 6 minutes (until after the alarm should have rang)
    -Now please go to DejaOffice Settings > Logging and Support Settings, and tap Email Log.
    -Please email the log to support@dejaoffice.com and put sCHNUFFI in the subject line.

Christian,

The alarms should trigger whether the phone is awake or in a sleep state. I sent you a follow up email after receiving your log, will you please reply to that email if you have an questions while we investigate the alarm issue.