Closed Thread

Thread: tasks completed in ol not marked as such in do

tasks completed in ol not marked as such in do

Hi. 1st time post. Generally ol & do play well together with one notable exception. When I mark a task complete in ol it is not marked complete in do after sync. Also if I change the due date in ol this does not sync. Any suggestions?
    HTC evo/Sprint
    Outlook 2007
    Win Vista
    All software up to date

Is this a recurring task? When you complete a recurring task in Outlook, Outlook automatically generates the next instance of it. After synchronizing, the new instance gets added to DJO and the cleared instance gets removed, so that you won't normally see the cleared one in DJO.

more

This is not a recurring task. Though now that you mention it, my recurring tasks are gone. I re-enter in Outlook and later notice they are no longer there.

But the regular tasks seem to not consistently sync. Sometimes new tasks do not appear in DO and sometimes deleted tasks are deleted in DO. But sometimes they are. I can't determine when it happens one way or the other.
    HTC evo/Sprint
    Outlook 2007
    Win Vista
    All software up to date

To be clear, I see that you added recurrance to the calendar. This is not the issue. My recurring tasks disapear in DO and in OL.
    HTC evo/Sprint
    Outlook 2007
    Win Vista
    All software up to date

Closed Thread