Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: unreadable event in calendar day/week view with 15 minute events

Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    I believe the last view in the calendar is the same as the one you requested.
    I wasn't requesting it. I'm fine.

I was wondering if a hybrid of that view would work for you. I think, you may have a difficult time getting what you want from a grid view. Just a suggestion. No big deal.
    DejaOffice PC CRM Standalone, Windows 10 Home Version ver. 1903
    DejaOffice 4.4.21 (Android), Moto G6, stock Android 9), May 2019 security patch.*
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S, LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.2), August 2019 security patch.
    DejaCloud Sync (PC and phone), USB Sync (Tablet).

*Temporary phone after my Nexus 6p died, holding out for this phone as a replacement: https://www.fxtec.com/pro1/

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    I wasn't requesting it. I'm fine.

I was wondering if a hybrid of that view would work for you. I think, you may have a difficult time getting what you want from a grid view. Just a suggestion. No big deal.
    You're funny! LoL

Yes, a hybrid of the agenda/day view would be nice. The main thing that would resolve the issue I believe is allowing the user to select the height of 5 or 15-minute appointments which would adjust the overall scaling. In the meantime, I'll probably convert my 15-minute appointments into 30-minute appointments. The problem is that's much easier said than done due to the sheer volume of 15-minute appointments I have. That is my default appointment duration.
    Mobile Device: OnePlus 5
    Android Version: 8.1
    DJO Version: 4.4.14 (build 1104)
    CompanionLink Build: 8024
    Syncing with: Outlook 2010
    Sync Method: DejaCloud Sync
    Android Contacts Sync Account: DejaOffice
    Computer OS: Windows 7 (64-Bit)

Putting the 15-minute appointments aside, I'm extremely happy with this build of DJO. It is finally rather quick and responsive!
    Mobile Device: OnePlus 5
    Android Version: 8.1
    DJO Version: 4.4.14 (build 1104)
    CompanionLink Build: 8024
    Syncing with: Outlook 2010
    Sync Method: DejaCloud Sync
    Android Contacts Sync Account: DejaOffice
    Computer OS: Windows 7 (64-Bit)

well in 3.1.2 the 15 minute appt problem is greatly improved.

When you set "day view event height" to 30 min, then the 15 minute appts are properly visible, on a smaller Tablet.
    Even when they follow eachother, it works fine.

12:00-12:15 is correct
    12:15-12:30 is beside it, and a little below.
    12:30-12:45 is below the 12:00 one.

So that is great, you fixed that. That was a serious problem, as some people use 15 minute appts for productivity management.

I could zoom in, but then the All Day Appts are too big, so this is a good compromise. Thanks to those who followed it up.
    That was driving me nuts, as well as a couple other Deja things, but some are now fixed.

Now it would be nice to get some more sorting options for Tasks!