Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DejaOffice v1.6.4 BETA is now available

DejaOffice Team

DejaOffice v1.6.4 BETA is now available

DejaOffice v1.6.4 BETA is now available to download from www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp.

DejaOffice v1.6.4 BETA
    *fixed an issue where certain calendar events would not show in the list view
    *fixed an issue where some DJO calendar events would not sync to the native calendar
    *fixed an issue where DejaTasks and DejaNotes may crash if the category filter was set to a nonexistent category
    *fixed an issue where all day events showed up incorrectly in certain time zones
    *Categories now shows the correct title
    *fixed an issue where street addresses could be duplicated
    *added a "No Category" option for the category filters
    *fixed an issue where new events with a category created in DJO would not sync to the native calendar
    *improved performance in DejaCal for large data sets

Hi,
    I have downloaded and tested the latest beta 1.6.4 and I can confirm that all day evens are now showing up on the right day i DJ Cal and that calendar events entered in DJ Cal with an category is being transfered to the native calendar !

CONFIRMED = *fixed an issue where all day events showed up incorrectly in certain time zones
    CONFIRMED = *fixed an issue where some DJO calendar events would not sync to the native calendar

GOOD WORK !

//arcspin

ps,
    When you download the latest BETA make sure to tap on the blue link "DejaOffice 1.6.4 BETA" under the big green box.
    Last edited by arcspin; 08-19-2010 at 04:22 AM.
    -----
    Samsung Galaxy S I9000 with Android 2.1 European (Scandinavian) stock ROM
    Windows XP SP 2
    Outlook 2007 SP 1
    Companionlink USB 4.0
    Latest version of DejaOffice

I can conform the improved performance in DejaCal for large data sets. Before installing the beta, I got the "Retrieving calendar data" progress indicator every time I switched days (or weeks or months). Now I don't seem to be getting it at all.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Can someone PLEASE tell me where the "post a new thread" button is located? I may be missing something very simple, but I cannot find the botton on any page. !!!

thanks

Go to the Forum that you want to post the new thread. Look up in the right hand corner. There is a pull-down menu titled Forum Tools. I believe the start new thread is the first option.

Jim

Talking How to Start a New Post

Hi Jim:

Hey! thanks! No one seemed able to answer this simple question and I have been going nuts trying to find an answer. BIG :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown View Post
    Go to the Forum that you want to post the new thread. Look up in the right hand corner. There is a pull-down menu titled Forum Tools. I believe the start new thread is the first option.

Jim

Jim: I am still finding this to be a problem. The Forum Tools is NOT available on every page when doing a reply. This is what I am finding baffling and confusing. It is on some pages but not others.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapy123 View Post
    Hi Jim:

Hey! thanks! No one seemed able to answer this simple question and I have been going nuts trying to find an answer. BIG :-)

The reason it is not everywhere is that there are Forum Tools when you are on the Forum page and Thread Tools when you are within a thread. There would not be Forum Tools when you are within a thread. You wouldn't be able to start a new Thread within a thread.... you would have to be viewing a forum to start a new thread in. It is a Folder (Forum) Subfolder (Thread) hierarchy.

Jim

Smile

Jim:

Thanks for the follow-up. You have answered my question and now I understand the differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown View Post
    The reason it is not everywhere is that there are Forum Tools when you are on the Forum page and Thread Tools when you are within a thread. There would not be Forum Tools when you are within a thread. You wouldn't be able to start a new Thread within a thread.... you would have to be viewing a forum to start a new thread in. It is a Folder (Forum) Subfolder (Thread) hierarchy.

Jim

I am using the new beta version of DejaOffice. I like it so far but having problem with one thing. When I sync the phone with my Droid X base calendar, all the events are off by 1 day. If the real appointment is for Aug 25th, under DejaOffice calendar - it shows Aug 24th. Anyone else have this problem or know what I am doing wrong. My phone clock and date is correct.

Closed Thread