Closed Thread

Thread: CL Build 4008 - Continuous Loop

CL Build 4008 - Continuous Loop

I installed DJO 1.6.4 and CL Pro 4008 this morning. After configuring CL to Purge and Reload, the sync cycle never completes. The only way to stop the cycle is to manually close CL.

Updated to DJO 1.6.6 and CL Pro 4011. I get the same continuos loop in CL with my Outlook 2007 Contacts as I reported in the 1st thread (DJO 1.6.4 & CL Pro 4008). It's been about 2 weeks since I had a complete sync. Somebody offer a solution.

Micheal, I believe this is being handled with a new update. The issue is that "Special Categories" can cause a loop. The fix is not released, so it will be build 4012 or higher. If you've emailed support on this, you will get a reply back with a fixed build. If you haven't just send a note to support@companionlink.com with a short description of the issue. Everyone will have access to this when we update our full release, but generally that only happens every couple weeks or so.

Thanks for the information. Since I do have a Special Category, I will contact Support.

Closed Thread