Thread: 3.2.0 (672) beta Issue Thread

3.2.0 (672) beta Issue Thread

Hi

The Release notes say: Fixed various UI issues for Android 2.3 devices
    In fact, some of these issues have "changed" but are not really fixed.

• Contact list still shows unused white space on the right side (approx. 80 pixel (16%) of the width are not used)
      The appearing handle for the alpha scroll is only some pixels wide (just as a note, that's actually ok because it can be grabbed)
    • Font size of the various addresses is now, let's say "different". The huge size of the Streetname is gone. It now has the same size as the header saying Office or Privat. However, why is the ZIP and City now so small that you need a magnifier to read it? Why don't you just take the same (one!) font size for all of the address entries?
      IMHO, the view of a single contact uses too many different fonts anway (size, bold). It looks as every section like addresses, notes ... uses its own size for the heading as well as for the actual text entry. This looks very ... I miss the word here ... it's like somebody is doing something with his mind somewhere else and even is not checking what he has done afterwards to assure it's ok.
    • Calendar list view still behaves very strange. It frequently is opened with entries from the next weeks all under the heading of today. Switching back and forth to a different calendar view invokes an update and corrects the display.

Cheers,
    McL
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

These issues have been sent to development. Thanks for the help.

I have noticed that the 3.2.0 release is not displaying the categories correctly in the DejaToday view. No matter what category you select, all items are displayed. Seems to be ok in the Task and Calendar displays. This is unfortunate because the main way I use this app is to display my today view and display a select category depending on what my current task set is. I prefer the single or all category selection and will return to a previous release.

Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4
    Dejacloud sync with Palm 6.2 on Win 7 x64

Quote Originally Posted by nmike59 View Post
    I have noticed that the 3.2.0 release is not displaying the categories correctly in the DejaToday view. No matter what category you select, all items are displayed. Seems to be ok in the Task and Calendar displays. This is unfortunate because the main way I use this app is to display my today view and display a select category depending on what my current task set is. I prefer the single or all category selection and will return to a previous release.

Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4
    Dejacloud sync with Palm 6.2 on Win 7 x64
    Works on my phone just fine. Just providing data.
    DejaOffice PC CRM Standalone Build 1126, Windows 10 Home Version ver. 1903
    DejaOffice 4.4.21 (Android), Moto G6, stock Android 8.0.0), Feb 2019 security patch.*
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S, LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.2), June 2019 security patch.
    DejaCloud Sync.

*Temporary phone after my Nexus 6p died, holding out for this phone as a replacement: https://www.fxtec.com/pro1/

DejaToday Categories doesn't work for me. Thanks for reporting. This will be fixed.

Contact list white space on right side should be fixed in the next beta.

The fonts are as assigned. I'll review them today.

Still working on Calendar list. I'm assuming this is Calendar List shortcut that is the issue. We think it's working ok if you go from DejaCalendar and also from DejaOffice main menu.