Thread: Outlook to new iPhone 6 not syncing calendar or complete contacts, notes, etc.

Outlook to new iPhone 6 not syncing calendar or complete contacts, notes, etc.

I am switching from Android to iPhone 6, and so I sync'd my Android to Outlook to get my latest calendar and contact info updated. Then I attempted to sync Outlook to my new iPhone 6. It connected fine, and seemed to be doing what it was supposed to be doing, but turns out it did not sync any calendar events, and only a handful of contacts. Help?

I am running CompanionLink build 5048, and my DJO is v. 1.7.9. Windows 8.1, Outlook 2003.
    Apple iPhone 6s
    DJO for iOS v. 1.10.0, sync via wi-fi
    CompanionLink for Outlook v. 7012
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

elysepatrice - Try a reread in CompanionLink, which will let CompanionLink know that it needs to resend the Outlook records to the new device. To do this, open CompanionLink and choose Options -> Reread Outlook Data on next sync, then run a synchronization.

elysepatrice - also check your folder settings on the PC. One easy way to check is to add a record on the device, then sync to the PC. If it appears where you expect, then your folder setting is not correct. If it does not appear, then check your other folders for it.

Success!!! Thank you so much!
    Apple iPhone 6s
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

Oookay! I recently upgraded Outlook to 2013, and I am now running the DJO version 1.8.5 and my calendar events are not syncing to Outlook. Not all, anyway. A few have, but they appear to be repeating ones only, such as the holiday I scheduled out this last month. My notes have synced fine, as have my contacts. But my calendar remains empty. Help please?
    Apple iPhone 6s
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10

elysepatrice, call tech support on this (503)243-5200 hours 7am-4pm Pacific Time. They can help you out quickly. Or email support@companionlink.com.

A call would be better because they can ask you a few questions.

Thanks, I will call today!
    Apple iPhone 6s
    Outlook 2016
    Windows 10