+ Reply to Thread

Thread: moving data file

moving data file

I would like to make sure moving the data file is possible. I would like to move the data file from from internal storage on my LG3 phone to the external SD card card in the phone. From what I read in another post, no changes to the application are needed and the application should search all storage and find the new location of the data. Is the information correct?
    Thanks for any help.

I don't know for sure that this will work just because it has been a very long time since I had a phone with an SD card, but if you do it, move the entire CLUSB folder, not just the data file.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

This will work. Move the entire Clusb folder, and also rename the folder on the other storage. Rename it to "x-clusb" or something. That forces DejaOffice to do a search of all devices.

By making a copy of this folder and placing on another device with the Dejaoffice app, the other device should be able to read the file also, correct?
    Thanks for your help.

tempus, yes, that is correct. I just did that for my new Galaxy Note 4.

+ Reply to Thread