+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting "Synchronize did not finish" message

Hybrid View

Getting "Synchronize did not finish" message

Recently moved from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 and from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2010. The first few syncs went fine and I was happy. Then this morning I am getting the "Synchronize did not finish" message on CLO while DJO posts a "Sync Complete" message. It appears to happen when the Android portion of the sync happens on CLO. I have rebooted the phone, stopped and started Outlook and CLO and then rebooted the PC to no avail.
    Last edited by bobinraymoremo; 12-10-2014 at 08:32 AM.
    Samsung Note 8 Android 7.1.1
    DJO 4.3.6 (Build 1002)
    CLO 7046 Windows 10
    Outlook 2010
    Sync: WiFi

In CompanionLink settings go to Advanced, and then Calendar. Try turning Attendees off. We've seen a few people who have some corruption there.

If the problem persists we'll need to get a log to see why the sync is ending. Probably hitting some data that doesn't go right. Send a note to support@dejaoffice.com and they can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by DJOCTO View Post
    In CompanionLink settings go to Advanced, and then Calendar. Try turning Attendees off. We've seen a few people who have some corruption there.

If the problem persists we'll need to get a log to see why the sync is ending. Probably hitting some data that doesn't go right. Send a note to support@dejaoffice.com and they can help you.
    That worked and I am now sync'ng, thanks. Of course while looking carefully I noticed the number of tasks on the old setup was 3318 but only 486 with the new setup, as shown in the front screen for CLO. On calendar I can control how many days back to go to sync, is there something similar for tasks that I am missing?

Thanks,
    DJO 4.3.6 (Build 1002)
    CLO 7046 Windows 10
    Outlook 2010

Well it started up again so I will figure out how to send a log to support.
    DJO 4.3.6 (Build 1002)
    CLO 7046 Windows 10
    Outlook 2010

I see that DejaOffice support got your log and responded.

Hi

To start logging go to "Settings" and tap on "Logging and Support settings". Make sure that "Start logging" is checked. Once your log is ready to send go back here to send your log to Support.
    Cecil

Motorola Moto G5 Android 7.0
    DJO 4.3.6 (1005) Companionlink 7 (7046)
    ACT 16
    USB Sync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Tesco Hudl2 (Android 5.1)
    DJO 4.3.6(1002)
    WiFiSync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

+ Reply to Thread