+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Now CompanionLink Build 6038 has no release notes...?

Hybrid View

Now CompanionLink Build 6038 has no release notes...?

I mentioned before how build 6036 had no release notes. They were added later.

Now, with build 6038, again no release notes.

What's happening with the posting of release notes? They used to be posted with the executable every time.

- Tim
    Sony XZ2 Compact - Android 8.0 (stock)
    DejaOffice v4.4.8, build 1072 - CompanionLink Professional 8, Build 8018
    Outlook 2010 - CL Sync : Outlook <-(WiFi)-> Android

Quote Originally Posted by tbessie View Post
    I mentioned before how build 6036 had no release notes. They were added later.

Now, with build 6038, again no release notes.

What's happening with the posting of release notes? They used to be posted with the executable every time.

- Tim
    Patience, grasshopper. They are there now. Let me guess-- you have the page being watched for changes and you pounce as soon as the new version is posted. ;-)
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Actually belongs into a different subforum ... and there already was a post with the same topic
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...-release-notes
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

Quote Originally Posted by McLion View Post
    Actually belongs into a different subforum ... and there already was a post with the same topic
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...-release-notes
    D'oh! Sorry, shoulda looked there! :-)

- Tim
    Sony XZ2 Compact - Android 8.0 (stock)
    DejaOffice v4.4.8, build 1072 - CompanionLink Professional 8, Build 8018
    Outlook 2010 - CL Sync : Outlook <-(WiFi)-> Android

+ Reply to Thread