+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems with Task Category colors. Nexus 5, Lollipop 5.0.1. Not rooted.

Problems with Task Category colors. Nexus 5, Lollipop 5.0.1. Not rooted.

Hi All, I'm having problems with my Task Category colors. Often they're appearing and disappearing at random. See the screenshot video for a demo of the problem. This problem started happening right after I installed Lollipop. I'm now on Lollipop 5.0.1 and the problem is still there. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,

I don't use tasks much myself (I prefer to put tasks as items on my calendar), but since I have a Nexus 5 on Lollipop I decided to try to replicate what you show and I can't. My category colors consistently always show.

It may be a long shot, but have you tried a simulated battery pull? Hold the power button (ignore the pop-up menu) until the Nexus 5 spontaneously reboots. That can sometimes clear up little quirks.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

+ Reply to Thread