Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems with Calendar and Alarms

Quote Originally Posted by DJOCTO View Post
    sifalouz, welcome to the forum.

No recent changes that we know of to impact SPlanner. Many Android phones get os updates from Samsung, so there may be changes from the Samsung side.

Are you seeing any problems?
    Yes, no calendar events are showing up in SPlanner any longer. Since perhaps 2-3 weeks, not quite sure. I will provide technical information.

In DejaOffice Settings, Sync Settings, be sure Android Calendar Sync is enabled. Be sure the folder is one that is visible in S-Planner.

@DJocto
    I have the same issue with S Planner:
    If I enter a event in Deja office it is shown in S Planner (Android Calendar) and updated when I change it in Deja office.
    If I change or add an event in S Planner (in the proper Calender which is synced to DeJa office) it is not carried over.
    This is also the case if my wife enters a event in the Online Google Calendar. It is shown in S Planner but does not get synced over to Deja Office.

marwerno, we do not program for S-Planner. The changes are moved when you Sync, or when you press Read Android Data in Dejaoffice. Try that, and see if it picks up the changes from S-Planner.