+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Events are not deleted in my Android device

Events are not deleted in my Android device

Hi,

Since today events are no more deleted in my Android device.
    I am using CL 6 (6042) with DJO 3.2.2 (700) and Android Lollipop with Outlook 2010
    I am synchronizing vie DejaCloud.

For example: I add an event in DJO and then I synchronize DJO with Outlook.
    After it I delete it in Outlook and Isynchronize via DejaCloud, it is deleted in DejaCloud
    but it still remains in DJO.
    The same thing happens, if I modify an event - first created in DJO-
    The original event will remains in DJO and the modified event will be added in DJO ( again in DejaCloud, there
    is only the modified event.
    It means that Outlook synchronizes well with DejaCloud but not DejaCloud with DJO

Any help please.

Thank you,

Daniel

We checked this inhouse and it is working fine for us.

There were some issues with the Cloud Sync last week. They have been resolved.

If you have any further problems please email support@dejaoffice.com and they will give some steps to check further.

Hi,

I have forced a one time synchronization from Outlook To DejaCloud and in the meantime it seems to work.

Daniel

Can you describe the issues with cloud sync last week? I had several times wondered if there were problems. Has there been a new build as a result? I am using build 703
    Using Outlook 2016 Pro on a desktop PC running Windows 10/64 bit Pro with a Moto X 2015 Pure with 6.0 Marshmellow. Laptop is a 8 GB Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Bmac, the cloud sync got over burdened for about 3 days last month. We've resolved the bottleneck. For a period of time, some client systems were unable to login before the timeout. It was a scaling issue. We got more people and it suddenly backed up.

+ Reply to Thread