Thread: DJO 3.2.5 so slow needs to go back to 3.1.3 !

Exclamation DJO 3.2.5 so slow needs to go back to 3.1.3 !

Hi team,

I use DJO for a long time, but the new version 3.2.5 takes more than 5-10 seconds to open a note or a calendar appointment with a lot of text inside ; I mean more than 5000 characters.
    I'm forced to go back to old builds with the last : DejaOffice3_1_3_651.apk !
    With DJO 3.1.3, the big notes or appointments open instantly !!!

I hope you will find a solution for that, because I do not want to ugrade know...

Regards.

Laurentdjo-

Thank you for the feedback. We are already looking into this issue and hope to have an update that resolves the problem shortly.

Thank you very much: I'm using not a small mobile, very powerfull, but also not so young = SGN3 + Android 4.4.2 waiting for Lollipop... Thks !

To give additionnal details: a black screen appears for 5-10 seconds before displaying the text. Otherwise, bravo for your application !

Laurent, this was introduced because of a customer request to handle phone numbers in text differently. We will release an update on this on Monday. In the mean time, the workaround is to use the new setting to parse phone numbers in notes, and turn that setting off.

This is perfectly right. I use again the new version without phone numbers links.
    Nevertheless, this is always a good think to add new features from customers' requests.
    Thks a lot !