+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In-house builds-release notes

In-house builds-release notes

I appreciate the fact that development is making available in-house builds but I keep noticing that nothing ever changes in the release notes section, except the section heading. All of the bullet points seem to be the same from build to build. It would be nice if the bullet points for the prior build were erased and only those changes for the current build were noted in the release notes.
    Using Outlook 2016 Pro on a desktop PC running Windows 10/64 bit Pro with a Moto X 2015 Pure with 6.0 Marshmellow. Laptop is a 8 GB Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 Pro 64 bit

bmac-

The release notes in the DJOA in-house are updated for every new build. The first section, Major Features in 3.2, will remain the same, however the next section down has the most recent bullet points for the changes/fixes in the latest build.

Sean, while you are correct that the release notice is updated, it still contains the bullet points from the prior build. Here are two screenshots, one for build 747 and the other for build 752 as an example of my point. The release notes for build 752 should simply be what changes were made from the prior build so as to not confuse the situation.
    Build 747 screenshot.jpgBuild 752 screenshot.jpg
    Using Outlook 2016 Pro on a desktop PC running Windows 10/64 bit Pro with a Moto X 2015 Pure with 6.0 Marshmellow. Laptop is a 8 GB Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 Pro 64 bit

+ Reply to Thread