+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Desktop Memo files/categories will not sync to new Android LG G4

Desktop Memo files/categories will not sync to new Android LG G4

I have a new LG G4, replacing my old Samsung G4. My new phone runs Android v5.1; my DejaOffice version is 3.2.12(746). My desktop is running CompanionLink version is 6.0.0.0, build 6042, syncing with Palm Desktop by ACCESS version 6.2.2. I have set the CompanionLink settings to have "Desktop overwrite Android" and have also tried "sync both ways", but everytime I do a hotsync, nothing comes over for the memos. Address and Dates sync OK. Any suggestions of what I need to do to sync the memo data to my phone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ljmoss View Post
    I have a new LG G4, replacing my old Samsung G4. My new phone runs Android v5.1; my DejaOffice version is 3.2.12(746). My desktop is running CompanionLink version is 6.0.0.0, build 6042, syncing with Palm Desktop by ACCESS version 6.2.2. I have set the CompanionLink settings to have "Desktop overwrite Android" and have also tried "sync both ways", but everytime I do a hotsync, nothing comes over for the memos. Address and Dates sync OK. Any suggestions of what I need to do to sync the memo data to my phone?

Thanks

Hello ljmoss,

Thank you for using CompanionLink. Please try performing a reread of Palm Desktop per the link below. If this does not help, please let me know and I will advise you on the next steps.

http://www.companionlink.com/support...rming_a_Reread

That did it! Thanks a lot.

LJMoss

+ Reply to Thread