+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Outlook Synch

Outlook Synch

I'm using the latest evaluation copy of the latest DejaOffice for Android with local WiFi synch.

After some difficulty, I got the LG2G to "talk" to the desktop but the only thing that will synch is Contacts. When I look at "Outlook Folders" they are "greyed out" and I cannot select them. Have I missed a setting or is the demonstration version of the software intentionally "crippled?"

Thank you for any assistance.

Smile, welcome to the Forums.

On your LG 2G phone, look in DejaOffice for the Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Memos. We put them there because the Android Calendar is not 100% compatible with Outlook.

Exclamation calendar outlook to dejaoffice android 6.0 - not possible

Quote Originally Posted by DJOCTO View Post
    Smile, welcome to the Forums.

On your LG 2G phone, look in DejaOffice for the Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Memos. We put them there because the Android Calendar is not 100% compatible with Outlook.
    I have the same issue, i can't sync outlook 2007 to android 6.0 (or dejaoffice). HELP.

Gemman, welcome to the forum.

You can't be really having the "same issue" because you are probably doing a different sync method. CompanionLink provides support. Go here for information: https://www.companionlink.com/support

Question Attachments in Calendar Record to Sync

Hoping this is the right place to post. I have the 'synchronize attachments' selected in my settings for CompanionLink. However, the attachments are NOT being passed from Outlook to my Android device I sync with. And also the other way around. No attachments being passed from DejaOffice calendar event on my Android phone (v6) to Outlook.
    1.jpg

Tron, welcome to the forum.

1. You must use DejaCloud sync to move attachments.
    2. Go into DejaCloud https://crm.dejaoffice.com, go to Settings (last tab on the left) and turn on attachment sync.

Then they will go...

+ Reply to Thread