Thread: Send memos to PC?

Send memos to PC?

How do I send Dejamemos to my PC? (I'm synching with Outlook 2003)

We probably need more information. Are you saying that if you create a memo in DejaOfice it doesn't sync to Outlook? Have you checked your settings in Companion Link to make sure that the Memos conduit is selected for syncing?

Please tell us what you have tried that isn't working. Also, provide more information about your android device, sync method and versions of CL and DJO, as in mine and other folk's signatures as that always helps in troubleshooting.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Oldmaven welcome to the forum.

DejaMemos go automatically to Outlook Notes when you use CompanionLink for Outlook.

As Mr. Hook mentions, knowing how you are synchronizing is key. For direct support you can call CompanionLink Support at (503)243-5200 House 7-4 Pacific Time M-F. Today is Monday so there is a hold time. You can also email support@dejaoffice.com.

Thanks. It was sending to Outlook's TaskPad, but I had not been using that Outlook feature before, so I did not notice.