+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Small Feature request.

Arrow Small Feature request.

This isn't a big deal, but in the DejaToday widget, I'd actually like to have all day events, but what I don't want is multi-day events. Multiday events are listed for each day and you end up with a big pile up of redundant listings.

So, basically, I'd like to have two choices in the DejaToday Settings. One would be the global setting of whether to show all day events, as you have now. The second would be an additional filter setting that would allow one to select not to show multi-day events. This would allow me not habve the multi-day redundancies but still show regular all day events.

Thanks for considering this.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

I sent to devs a request to show multi-day events only once when DejaToday is set to show multiple days.

Thanks!

Next thing you know I'll be emboldened to ask if we could have floating multiday events that roll over to each day in succession during the day range that they occur.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Hook, see how it looks in the beta. If it doesn't show on the second day, then that's a bug and will be fixed.

Turns out the new version from the Play Store (3.2.15) does it, it's beautiful! Thanks. By the way, I couldn't find a beta link on the page where the latest download is. Maybe that's because the beta was incorporated into the new release version Has the link for downloading betas been moved?

Anyway, I very pleased! Thanks!

Link for beta should be the same. Our website has had some problems recently. We had to restore from backup last week. Still fixing things.

+ Reply to Thread