+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Outlook 2016

Outlook 2016

As I'm an Office 365 subscriber, I'm about to download this in the next day or two. I'm assuming everything is go with Companion Link 7? If not, I guess I'll find out. ;-)
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

Yup! Works fine!
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

I've been using OL2016 for a few months now. No issues.

+ Reply to Thread