Thread: DejaOffice "Today" widget

Question DejaOffice "Today" widget

Am I missing something? I rely on the DejaOffice widget on my Moto X 2015. However, I would like the widget to show calendar items and only those tasks due today. The widget presents all tasks and there seems to be no way to filter the tasks just to those that are due today. Can this be made possible?
    Using Outlook 2016 Pro on a desktop PC running Windows 10/64 bit Pro with a Moto X 2015 Pure with 6.0 Marshmellow. Laptop is a 8 GB Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 Pro 64 bit

I don't think you can change this. I can see how useful this would be to have control. If you have a lot of tasks you can't see the wood for the trees. Looks like an idea for a feature request!
    Last edited by Cecil; 10-21-2015 at 01:41 PM.
    Cecil

Motorola Moto G5 Android 8.1.0
    DJO 4.4.11 (1091) Companionlink 7 (7046)
    ACT 16
    USB Sync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Lenovo Tab 4 8
    DJO 4.4.11(1091)
    WiFiSync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Yes, you can change this.

The DejaToday widget takes its settings from the DejaToday App in DejaOffice

So go into DejaOffice, then DejaToday. Long-Press to choose the sort order, and what tasks you want to see; Due Today, Due this week etc.

Then the Widget will use these settings.

Thanks CTO. That did the trick.
    Using Outlook 2016 Pro on a desktop PC running Windows 10/64 bit Pro with a Moto X 2015 Pure with 6.0 Marshmellow. Laptop is a 8 GB Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 Pro 64 bit