+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transfer Deja Contacts to phone

Transfer Deja Contacts to phone

I am trying to get my phone to display my Deja Contacts when I hit contacts on the phone (Samsung A3). So far I have got it to display 'contacts in Deja Office' as a heading, but it is only showing 4 contacts (out of 100+).

Can someone help please

Click the DejaOffice Icon, and then select DejaContacts.

To put a direct link on your Android home screen, long-press on the home screen, then select Widgets, DejaOffice, 1x1 shortcut. This will give you a select list so you can put DejaContacts on your home screen.

http://www.dejaoffice.com/classroom/android/

Thanks, but this is not what I am trying to achieve. This enables me to make a call from contacts.

At the moment, when the phone rings or when I get a message it just displays the number. I want it to display the name.

Might be worth checking these settings.

Go into Settings/Sync Settings

On my phone I have Sync with Android Contacts App checked and Contact Account is set to Dejaoffice. Also check that the Synch selected categories is set to All Categories.

Under DejaContact Settings I have Dejaoffice Caller ID checked.

In my phones Contact App I have Contacts to display set to Dejaoffice.
    Last edited by Cecil; 10-24-2015 at 05:54 AM.
    Cecil

Motorola Moto G5 Android 7.0
    DJO 4.3.6 (1005) Companionlink 7 (7046)
    ACT 16
    USB Sync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Tesco Hudl2 (Android 5.1)
    DJO 4.3.6(1002)
    WiFiSync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Yes, try to check what Cecil write. But to have the contacts linked to Android contacts you must also do a sync with Companionlink or DejaCloud. Until you do that you don' see any contact in android. And then when you edit/save a contact in DejaOffice the contact get updated also in Android contacts. You can try to edit one contact and then see it in Android contacts.
    Or if you don't have any possibility or you not need, like I, to sync the contacts with something external, there is another hidden option to try: try opening DejaOffice, then long press on Read Android Data until you see the option to Reread All Data. Tap Reread All Data. For me this work.
    now Samsung Galaxy S7, Android v7.0, DejaOffice (last)
    was Samsung Galaxy S2, Android v4.1.2, DejaOffice v3.2.15 (780)

+ Reply to Thread