+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another syncing issue

Another syncing issue

Create 4 calendar events, all named the same at the same time with an alarm, on Thursday in 4 consecutive weeks (i.e. a four weeks seminar).
    They are in the calendar for quite some time and perfectly synced and visible on the desktop as well as on the device.
    Now, I need to change the text of all 4 events. To do this I delete the 2., 3. and 4. event in OL, update the first event in OL and then copy the updated event 1 to week 2, 3 and 4.

After syncing to DJO, I now have the old as well as the new event in DJO - every Thursday shows 2 events!
    However, if I tap on one of the old event in DJO, they show 01.01.1970 01:00-01:00 and MEZ as time zone - while the event is shown in the calendar on the correct date Jan. 14th 2016 !!
    The event can not be opened to make modifications -taping on the pencil does just nothing.
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

McLion this sounds like you are still on our bad beta build from a couple weeks ago.

In that build, the internal display table was not bein rebuilt properly. So it displays "ghost" entries that are not in the calendar. To fix this manually go to Settings, Calendar Settings, Rebuild Calendar display.

This is also fixed if you download a newer beta release.

http://www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp...DejaOffice.apk

Thanks a lot.
    I'm on 792 from the download page. I usually install from there and not the inhouse builds. Rebuilding the calendar did fix the wrong entries shown.
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

+ Reply to Thread