Thread: Loss of calendar items

Loss of calendar items

During the last week I noticed that I had lost a number of events in my Outlook 2016 calendar. Not sure how this happened but I also noticed that DejaOffice had difficulty in synchronizing. I had to check "re-read DejaCloud" to get things working again. I believe that everything is back to normal with dejaoffice 3.2 .19, but this episode concerned me. I do not know if this was a Outlook issue or a dejaoffice issue, however.
    Using Outlook 2016 Pro on a desktop PC running Windows 10/64 bit Pro with a Moto X 2015 Pure with 6.0 Marshmellow. Laptop is a 8 GB Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 Pro 64 bit

bmac, I'm sorry to hear of the problems.

Can you check the Outlook Deleted Items folder to see if they are there?

Also, CompanionLink has a new long-term log called RecordChanges.Log which can identify individual records and which side deleted them. We can definitely look at individual items to see where the origin of the problem is. We'd be happy to do that. Just contact support@dejaoffice.com (Chris) and he can help you out here.

Finally; are these missing items a) Recurrring, b) Recurring exceptions change this instance, or c) single instance events?