+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Companionlink 7 Build 7010 in Memory

bmac I agree. However, we don't actually interact with the PST file. The "Outlook System" is a .Net connection in memory. And there are no details in the API to know the date/time for the PST file.

Outlook is not Palm Desktop.

Just wondering if the developer has considered this request to have CL, if it is open, to ignore the PST file, if the file date/time has not changed.
    Using Outlook 2016 Pro on a desktop PC running Windows 10/64 bit Pro with a Moto X 2015 Pure with 6.0 Marshmellow. Laptop is a 8 GB Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 Pro 64 bit

CTO - I just happened to download the latest beta CL and noticed that it now has a command in settings to '...Not autosync' when Outlook is closed. I believe that solves my issue of CL opening Outlook on my desktop to see if anything has changed when in fact I am using Outlook on my laptop (Surface) where that would produce a conflicted version in dropbox. Thanks for this!
    Bill
    Using Outlook 2016 Pro on a desktop PC running Windows 10/64 bit Pro with a Moto X 2015 Pure with 6.0 Marshmellow. Laptop is a 8 GB Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Yes, I think that is because of this thread. I'm sorry. I should get better at tracking back. It takes several weeks on a given request, and we handle 3-5 requests a day from forums, emails, telephone etc. So I find I lose track.

+ Reply to Thread