Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Calendar

> If I enter a calendar entry on outlook it ends up on DejaCal when I sync and then to my google calendar app and android calendar app. But it does not end up on my google calendar desktop.

Bob,

You confuse me when you say Google Desktop. I'm assuming you mean Google Calendar. (I.e. the Calendar on Google's Server)

The reason is because you are probably not mapped to sync DJOA to the Account that is Google Syncd

In DejaOffice Settings, Sync Settings, go to Calendar Sync Accounts. Check to see if you have DejaOffice Account listed here. Change this to be your Account that is synchronized to Google.

Native Android Calendars exist in multiple accounts. So they all show, but they may have different sync destinations. We normally write to a native Account named DejaOffice so that it does NOT sync to Google. You just need to switch this to be your account that DOES sync to Google.

I am term challenged :-)

Yes, I meant the Google Calendar that I see on my desktop. I did have Deja selected and switched to Google in settings. I then entered a new calendar entry on Deja, it was on Google Calendar app when I checked and moments later on the desktop.

Funny thing is that I don't know when or how the setting changed as my Google Calendar on the desktop has a snapshot of my calendar without recent info.

Thanks
    Last edited by bobinraymoremo; 02-12-2016 at 11:11 AM.
    Samsung Note 8 Android 7.1.1
    DJO 4.3.6 (Build 1002)
    CLO 7046 Windows 10
    Outlook 2010
    Sync: WiFi

UPDATE: we are close, real close. As mentioned before outlook calendar and deja calendar events are now appearing on calendar.google.com. But I think I need one more tweak of a setting. But first a little background. I do not plan to use google calendar except just to see what is there, all my changes should be on deja or outlook. What I am having now is that calendar entries on outlook that I delete do not get deleted on deja. I am sure it is just a setting that needs tweaked. New entries on outlook sync to deja but not changed entries.
    Samsung Note 8 Android 7.1.1
    DJO 4.3.6 (Build 1002)
    CLO 7046 Windows 10
    Outlook 2010
    Sync: WiFi

Bob, I'll have a tech give you a call. Changes should go just fine from PC to Android.