+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP - I am about to lose my entire calendar!

HELP - I am about to lose my entire calendar!

Hello

HELP! - I am about to lose my entire calendar!

SUMMARY
    I want to see the colours I use in Outlook on my PC appear on DejaCalendar on my phone.
    I now accidentally deleted my entire calendar on Outlook.
    Weirdly I can see that it is still present on DejaCloud (mainly because the password/userID combination is failing!)

How can I get my calendar entries back?

What's worse is that CompanionLink are not picking up ther Support phone lines: (503)243-5200.
    And their Support Ticket (here: http://www.companionlink.com/support/) are failing to submit.

MY SETUP

A) On my two PCs
    On both of my 2 PCs I am running Outlook 2016 and they get their data from Microsoft Office 365.
    Both PCs are running Window 8.1 (x64).
    I had installed CompanionLink For Outlook, which I purchased on 02/11/2015 19:47.

B) Smartphone
    On my smartphone (a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Android 5.0) I was running DejaOffice.
    On my smartphone I also have various other applications that run calendars
    e.g. Nine (which I am only using for emails & contacts)
    e.g. Business Calendar
    e.g. Outlook for Android

I was using DejaCalendar in order to get the Categories & Colours from my Outlook Calendar on my PCs to appear on my smartphone (via DejaCalendar).

WHAT I DID TODAY

Recently Outlook & CompanionLink started to fail (something about running out of space).
    For this reason:
    - Today I reinstalled the Microsoft Office Suite.
    - Today I reinstalled CompanionLink For Outlook.

I was then trying to use DejaCloud to sync, but no matter what I did, I could not get my appointments in my PCs to synchronise with Deja Calendar.
    On CompanionLink, when I clicked on the big "Sync" button on the main screen, I got "Connecting to DejaCloud..." but then then next screen said "DejaCloud Error: Invalid Username or Password". The trouble was that I could not find anywhere to change my password for DejaCloud.

So then I tried to get CompanionLink to sync between my Outlook and Office 365.

==> The result was that all my calendar entries in Outlook have been lost. !!!

As things stand, I can still see my calendar appointments on DejaCalendar on my phone. So presumably they still exist on DejaCloud.

Btw, out of desperation I also ticked the box on DejaOffice to get it to sync with the Android calendar even though there was a warning message saying that this was not recommended because it would slow down my phone.

WHAT I NOW NEED:
    1. I need to recover the calendar appointments which are visible in DejaCalendar back into my Outlook (and Office 365).
    2. I want to be able to see the categories and colours that are set up on my PC in Outlook 2016 Calendar, on my smartphone.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

J

Copy your post to the Android forum. I feel that there are members there who can help you!

Try not to make any changes to the files until you get some advice!
    Cecil

Motorola Moto G5 Android 7.0
    DJO 4.3.6 (1005) Companionlink 7 (7046)
    ACT 16
    USB Sync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Tesco Hudl2 (Android 5.1)
    DJO 4.3.6(1002)
    WiFiSync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Hi Ship69,

I think a tech reached out to you on Monday. I apologize for the phone line problem. We moved our office last weekend and phones didn't come up until Tuesday. We put a MASSIVE note on the Support web page with an online status on the phones.

If you are not all set then please email support@dejaoffice.com for assistance.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Ship69 - Our team emailed you on Monday and did not get a response. Please call in for help: http://www.companionlink.com/support .

We checked carefully your email address (for this forum) and our purchase records. We can't see that we have any contact info for you.

Or if you PM me your name and phone number we can call you.

+ Reply to Thread