Thread: All day events and Daylight Saving Time

All day events and Daylight Saving Time

I am not sure whether this has been addressed before (have tried a search), but:

The is a mismatch between all-day appointments shown in the monthly calendar view and the Events view shown below the calendar.

It seems that it has to do with the Daylight Saving Time beginning some time end March.

If I create an all-day event tomorrow it shows correctly. If I create an all-day event for, say, April 15th, it will appear incorrect in the following way: In the calendar view it appears correctly but in the Events view below the monthly calendar view it shows up the day after.

If I pick the date with the event in the monthly calendar view and then selects "Show single day" it appears correctly. It is only the Events view below the calendar view that shows the event on the incorrect date.

I guess the problem disappears when we have passed start of Daylight Saving Time, but then mayby the opposite problem will occur for events after Daylight Saving Time ends sometime in October.

I'll have the developer correct this.

Thanks a lot.

Just downloaded 1.9.3 and this issue appers to have been solved. Thanks.