Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Copy appointments

Seems to be asked often...

Quote Originally Posted by boulds View Post
    Ability to copy calender items, tasks, memos, expenses :
    Could you please add the ability to create a copy of calendar items, tasks, memos, expenses? I'm always needing to add another one of these items which happens to be very similar to an existing one. Could add this in the "press and hold pop-up menu" along with the delete and other functionality. This would be a great time saver.

I have to echo the same; it would be a real advantage to be able to copy any calendar, task, memo, or contact item. If you could please have it added to the DJO "to-do list" that would be fantastic. I would also appreciate an idea of when this enhancement can be expected. Thanks.

A killing feature !

The only thing keeping me from LOVING Dejacalandar is the inability to copy appointments. Please make this improvement, I'm begging you.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orrpest1 View Post
    The only thing keeping me from LOVING Dejacalandar is the inability to copy appointments. Please make this improvement, I'm begging you.
    Hello orrpest,

I have passed your request along to the dev group. Thank you for your feedback.

Well done Orrpest and laurentdjo for keeping up on this. It is really frustrating to not be able to do this in DJO. I end up writing thoings down and then entering them in Outlook before syncronising - crazy! Otherwise DJO is very good, except that it can't handle category colours well.

Thanks BruceW: I was forced like you to copy-paste appointments in Outlook as I'm waiting for the feature in DJO since 1 year today !!!

Could be this on !

DejaOffice v1.11.9 avail in the Market (1.12.0.BETA)
    DejaOffice v.1.12.0beta (08/11/11) is only available at dejaOffice.com/androidapp.
    -added cut/copy/paste options to DejaCalendar events in day/week view

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laurentdjo View Post
    Could be this on !

DejaOffice v1.11.9 avail in the Market (1.12.0.BETA)
    DejaOffice v.1.12.0beta (08/11/11) is only available at dejaOffice.com/androidapp.
    -added cut/copy/paste options to DejaCalendar events in day/week view
    Yes it is true. Enjoy!

Francesc Xavier Gil Aysa

Anys news?

Dear people,
    We are currently at version 2.1.9, and I'm still not able to locate the "clone item" functionality....
    Is it still planned an pending?, or it has been dropped from "future improvements" list?

Manyu thanks in advance!
    Kind regards!