Thread: Calendar not syncing properly

Calendar not syncing properly

I've been having issues with the calendar syncing since build 900. In build 901, which is the last one I have, I have to tell the handheld to reread the cloud to sync the deletes from the desktop. Deletes on the handheld sync fine. And any build since 901 doesn't seem to read any deletes from the desktop except to wipe the handheld and resync, which doesn't resolve the problem.

Galaxy S5
    Android 5.0
    Build 901
    CompanionLink 7016
    Palm Desktop 6.2.2

nmike, do you have a ticket open? I saw this pass by my desk the other day. I'll check on the status.

Not sure what you mean by a ticket open. Problem continues, and some items (no rhyme or reason to it) just won't update. Beginning to worry about corruption of the data base.

By ticket open, DJOCTO is asking if you have made a formal tech support request by phone or email. See here: https://www.companionlink.com/support/
    It will get you more personalized help much faster as they can interact with you much more quickly and get the information they need to solve your problem more quickly.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

I checked with Chris and he is pursuing this inhouse. So it is getting worked on. You can call CompanionLink at (503)243-5200 Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm Pacific time for a status on this.

Build 909 seems to have solved this issue.