Thread: How can I get DejaCalendar to flick forward/backward 1 week at a time?

How can I get DejaCalendar to flick forward/backward 1 week at a time?

Hello

I am in Weekly view in DejaCalendar. When going back and forwards in time it's very easy to move by too many weeks at once.
    When I flick left or right, is there any way to get DejaCalendar to move one week at a time?

i.e. when I scroll or flick left or right fast, I just want to move by one week.

Many thanks

J

The trick is to swipe slowly. With a bit of practice you should get into the way of a deliberate swipe which moves one week at time.
    Cecil

Motorola Moto G5 Android 8.1.0
    DJO 4.4.11 (1091) Companionlink 7 (7046)
    ACT 16
    USB Sync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Lenovo Tab 4 8
    DJO 4.4.11(1091)
    WiFiSync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

I have the same complaint with the month view and, yes, *most* of the time I go slowly enough to control it, but if I'm in a hurry it messes up and I end up a bit frustrated. I really wish there were paging arrows or some other page-by-page method in the UI. Frankly, I can see no advantage to this "free-flow" UI, but someone must have thought it served a purpose. I'm just not seeing it.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

This got sent to the developer.

Add me to the list!
    Swiping through month/weeks is far from being smooth.
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

Just curious. Any progress on this? I don't use in house betas, so I may just have not noticed yet.
    Sadly, I can no longer use CL or DJO as I have replaced Outlook with Thunderbird and Pimlical Desktop. Pimlical, since moving to Java 8 is no longer compatible with Companion Link. I will lurk about just because I am interested. Please let me know if the Pimlical compatibility problem ever changes and thanks to all here for your support and help over the years. This is the best software for synching Outlook to Android.

This is still pending developer. Should be here in the next couple weeks.

Thanks!